Safeguarding and Child Protection
AMESBURY ARCHER SAFEGUARDING TEAM
Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Donnelly, Headteacher
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Hayzen, SENCo and Deputy Head
Mrs Bradbury: Nominated Governor for Safeguarding
Useful documentS and links
Please click on the links below for information on the following:PREVENT radicalisation - Do you know what to do?
Promoting Mental Health
Do you have any concerns about your child or children's health? This guidance from Wiltshire Council may help. If you have any questions, do drop in and ask for one of the Senior Leadership Team.
Amesbury Archer Primary School takes part in a project called ENCOMPASS that runs jointly between schools and Wiltshire Police. ENCOMPASS is the reporting to schools, by the next school day, when a child or young person has been affected by a domestic incident.
ENCOMPASS will ensure that we receive the information in confidence, while ensuring that the school is able to make provision for possible difficulties experienced by children, or their families, who have been involved in, affected by or exposed to a domestic abuse incident.
We are keen to offer the best support possible to all our pupils and we believe this will be extremely beneficial for all those involved.
Thank you for your continued support.
ONLINE SAFETY and SUPPORT FOR PARENTS:
- Do you know what your children are accessing online? This website tells you the ins and outs of social media https://www.net-aware.org.uk/
- Online safety support for parents and carers from the NSPCC https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/share-aware/
- DIGIDUCK - An online E-Safety story to share with children and young people
- Advice for Parents on Cyber-Bullying - /docs/advice_for_parents_on_cyberbullying.pdf
- Information, Advice and Support for parents to Keep Children Safe Online www.internetmatters.org
A report into the role and influence of images and videos in young people's digital lives. www.saferinternet.org.uk