Safeguarding and Child Protection
AMESBURY ARCHER SAFEGUARDING TEAM
Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Pooley, SENDCo
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mr Webber, Acting Head Teacher
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mrs Donnelly, Director of Education Primary (North)
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Mr Crabtree, Deputy Head Teacher
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Miss Batchelor, Family Support Advisor
Mrs Bradbury: Nominated Governor for Safeguarding
Useful documentS and links
Please click on the links below for information on the following:
SAFEGUARDING AND CHILD PROTECTION POLICY
AMESBURY ARCHER PRIMARY SCHOOL CODE OF CONDUCT
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT ABUSE - WSB FLOWCHART
KEEPING CHILDREN SAFE IN EDUCATIONPREVENT radicalisation - Do you know what to do?
Promoting Mental Health
Do you have any concerns about your child or children's health? This guidance from Wiltshire Council may help. If you have any questions, do drop in and ask for one of the Senior Leadership Team.
Young People and Mental Health
What's Worrying You - Parent Leaflet
Amesbury Archer Primary School takes part in a project called ENCOMPASS that runs jointly between schools and Wiltshire Police. ENCOMPASS is the reporting to schools, by the next school day, when a child or young person has been affected by a domestic incident.
ENCOMPASS will ensure that we receive the information in confidence, while ensuring that the school is able to make provision for possible difficulties experienced by children, or their families, who have been involved in, affected by or exposed to a domestic abuse incident.
We are keen to offer the best support possible to all our pupils and we believe this will be extremely beneficial for all those involved.
Thank you for your continued support.
ONLINE SAFETY and SUPPORT FOR PARENTS:
- Do you know what your children are accessing online? This website tells you the ins and outs of social media https://www.net-aware.org.uk/
- Online safety support for parents and carers from the NSPCC https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/share-aware/
- DIGIDUCK - An online E-Safety story to share with children and young people
- Advice for Parents on Cyber-Bullying - /docs/advice_for_parents_on_cyberbullying.pdf
- Information, Advice and Support for parents to Keep Children Safe Online www.internetmatters.org
A report into the role and influence of images and videos in young people's digital lives. www.saferinternet.org.uk